Another awesome Seminar entitled “Taking Freelancing to New Height” has been organized today by BDoSN at Laptop Fair’ 03 which is being held at National Military Museum at Bijoy Shoroni.
I was invited to deliver a speech regarding Freelancer to Entrepreneur on that seminar which was started at 5 P.M. General Secretary of BDoSN Munir Hasan was the key speaker and moderator of this Seminar.
Besides me, Mahmud Hasan Sunny (oDesk Ambassador, Bangladesh), Khorshed Alam (CEO, RS Software) and Enayet Hossain Rajib (CEO, The Web Lab) delivered their speech regarding various Freelancing and Entrepreneurship issues.
Huge crowds were in front of us and they enjoyed this seminar from start to end and they got instant solutions in the Questions and Answering Section.
Here is the Text Version of my PowerPoint Presentation on which I gave my today’s speech::
Introduction to Myself
- Who am I?
- Discussion about how I became an Entrepreneur from Freelancer, how we take initiatives to do so and what you can do exactly along with what the problems we faced.
My Freelancing Work Story
- Time since 2007
- Has been Blogging
- Doing Search Engine Optimization
- Loving Content Writing
- We thought to do something different and thats why planned to build DevsTeam.
How I Built DevsTeam Then? How I became an Entrepreneur?
- We did a meeting.
- Fixed out Working Methods and what role each directors will play.
- Setting up our office.
Are you Confused Enough??? You can do so what we did…..don’t afraid…..Know what Munir Hasan Vai says….Pothe Naamlei Poth Chena Jai…
Success Stories :
- Andy Miller (Rocket Theme, Mambo CMS, Joomla Founded in 2004),
- Sayeed Vai. (Bigmastech)
- Raajib Vai. (The Web Lab)
- Shaon Vai. (Private Outsourcing)
What are the Problems We Faced? You Should Prepare?
- Economical Problem (Cost is a problem) & Accounts Problem (Tally)
- Office & Employee Management Problem
- Project Management Problem (Trello)
- Thinking Outside the Box (Need someone who can think and you will get the idea)
- Backup Monetizing Plan (For Example, DevsTeam Institute), Development- PSD Design.
- Towards a Management Run Company. [We love to go out…so be prepare]
Does Age is Factor? Does All the Problems Mentioned above is too much important?
Fayez Taher (Fortuna, FFC, Social Buy) ….Age Doesn’t Matter. Just need ambition and dare to launch something new.
If you want to be an Entrepreneur; then what should be focused?
Just believe in Yourself, make a details plan and go for it. Everybody out there to help you…..check “চাকরি খুজবো না চাকরি দিব”।
Tomorrow, we have another huge seminar based upon “Pro Blogging & Affiliate Marketing” where DevsTeam’s CEO Al-Amin Kabir, CFO Masudur Rashid and I will share our secret strategies about various Blogging & Affilaite Marketing Issues. That seminar will be started from 4 P.M at the same venue (National Military Museum) of Laptop Fair.
You are cordially invited!