As being an Internet Marketing partner of very first Ecommerce Fair in Bangladesh named “Ecommerce Fair 2013”; we have also been performed a Seminar about “Internet Marketing for E-Commerce” emphasized to SEO for Ecommerce, Marketing & Promotion for SEO, QR Code Mobile Marketing, Branding & Social Media.
As E-Commerce is a booming sector of Bangladesh and the young entrepreneurs are feeling interested to Ecommerce; it was the exact time to deliver a speech about what we do for a typical Ecommerce Site while managing SEO & other Online Marketing campaign in a row.
Internet Marketing Strategist Asif Anwar Pathik from BIMPA, Mirza Illeush Cornell from BrandGear and I was delivering speech one after one and covered all the issues as possible.
Here is a glance of what I told and basically how I personally maintain the SEO & Other Marketing Issues for the E-Commerce Based Site on behalf of DevsTeam
SEO For Ecommerce
Search Engine Optimization is a must need for every Ecommerce Business and its because people these days search a lot about the product before they go to any shop to buy. And, in all over the world; the search trends have been hugely increased and SEO is the perfect solution what might gift you lots of quality leads per day. Here is a overview what to optimize:
- Optimizing Titles of the Product Pages and includes important Keywords & attractive words.
- Optimizing URL of the Product Page that should be short and includes important keyphrases.
- Optimizing Meta Description with Keywords and related phrases.
- Structuring Contents in way so that it conveys important features of the product and pass the Thin Content algo of Google.
- Using related Keywords in every content so that people reaches to your site by using different keywords on Search Engines.
- Using exact model numbers of the Product in Page Title and Sub Heading as people use these while searching any specific product.
- Use your Brand name in your page title and in your content when its possible as it broaden your brand value and maximum people know about it when they are in your site.
- Don’t forget to use Alternative Text (Alt Tag) in each of the images you use on your site.
- Make it ensure that each of your pages contains unique Title and Meta Description.
- Contents should be unique and should never been copied from various review site like Amazon.com and Ebay.com. Avoid it as most of the people use these roughly and can cause a penalty to you.
Social Media Marketing For Ecommerce
Besides SEO, an Ecommerce site should adopt proper Internet Marketing Policies as buying and selling means the huge buyers and sellers engagement in your product pages. Reaching to targeted people and turning them into your customers depend upon your Internet Marketing strategies. Here is a brief overview:
- Using Facebook to reach maximum targeted people.
- Using Twitter to follow right customers and bringing them into your pages.
- Proper usages of YouTube and driving traffics to your pages.
- Driving traffic by Google Plus and increasing your Value to Google itself.
- Running various Ads Campaign and analyzing ROI constantly.
- Making useful and attractive contents for Social Media and engaging visitors/customers/buyers.
Turning visitors into customers is an art and as an Ecommerce Entrepreneur either you have to optimize this issue personally or find someone who are expert on it. I have discussed about what I do for my clients:
- AB Split Testing.
- Experimenting with Call to Action Button.
- Buy Button displacement and tracking the Customers behavior.
- Analyzing how customers behave when they are in your site.
- Writing perfect copy and placing these on perfect places on your site to attract visitors.
Branding For Ecommerce
Unless you own the trust or make your product trustworthy; nobody are going to buy your product.
People buys a product which other people refers it. So, gain trust and create buzz to worldwide. As Branding is our Marketing Motto while we are talking about Ecommerce; here is what I told and discussed at Seminar Spot.
- Publish reviews of your ecommerce site on reputed sites.
- Submit Press Release to International Media.
- Write blogs and promote it.
- Use your LinkedIn Profile and engage with other people.
- Use Facebook, Twitter and YouTube for maximum exposure of your Brand.
- Participate on Local or International Event.
- Sponsor some Big-Shot events, Symposium, Seminar or Talk Show where your Logo will be placed on the banner.
- Participate on as much social event as you want. And the event should be targeted to your industry.
- Highlights your Logo on your Visiting Card.
- Distribute T-Shirts, Brochures and Leaflets for free with your Professional Looking Logo.Hope the participants have got clear idea about what type of Internet Marketing they need to take their online business next level. I have attached the presentation of my part from there you guys can get useful information too.
As we the DevsTeam are providing Internet Marketing Services for Ecommerce and any other industry related company; we have thoroughly shared what we do and what we believe on which are working.
Call Us Today For Detail: +8801913979040
or, Email Us For Quotation: email@example.com